Helen's Hungarian Heritage Recipes

Helen's Hungarian Heritage Recipes
Chef Ilona Szabo Reveals The Secrets of Hungarian Cooking

Monday, July 15, 2013

Chef Helen Irene Szabo-Czegeny Passing

Dearest Friends and Family

It is with extreme sadness that I bring you this news.

Helen Irene Czegeny The "HELEN" of Helen's Hungarian Heritage Recipes ™©2005 and widow of the late Alexander Czegeny) formerly of Evangel Church in Brantford, passed on from this life into the arms of her Kinsman Redeemer on July 14, 2013 at 2:30 pm in Calgary, Alberta.  She was vacationing in Alberta for the past 2 months.  Helen turned 88 this January.

I am so very grateful that I was able to speak to her on the phone on July 13 in the pm and tell her that 'no one ever loved their mother the way I did'.
Mom said "I know!"

Funeral arrangements will be announced on safe transport of Helen back to Brantford, Ontario

The "HELEN" of Helen's Hungarian Heritage Recipes


The Three Generation Wonder
Chef Helen Czegeny


Clara M Czegeny
Paris, Ontario, Canada 1-519-302-6484

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Clara, I have been unwell and out of the county and didn't hear about Mom until recently. We lost Papa as well.
Our heartfelt sympathy on a huge loss for all of us. Much love!!
Kimber.
Please, if you see this, email me? I would love to be back in contact with you.
Hugs!!